воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Assignments for 30.03.2020

Writing. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend  who writes
Choose one of the letters  and answer back

… Summer is coming and I want to look my best: healthy, energetic and physically fit. So I’m trying to eat plain, simply cooked natural food, have enough sleep at night and I have recently joined our local fitness club. Do you do anything special to stay healthy? What makes people healthy and strong? What do you think about a healthy lifestyle?


By the way, I’m going to spend a month at the seaside this summer. I also decided to train, early in the morning I will ride a bike and then, I'll go to fitness and continue my training there. I'm going to change my diet. I will play football every day, it's my favorite sport. I will read a lot of books, they comfort me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий