1. I’ve had my bicycle for two years and it’s great!
2. My mum has worked in this hospital for three years.
3. Has Maria lived here for a long time?
4. How long have your parents been maried.
5. I have not seen my friend Tom for a long time.
6. Diana and Jenny have been driend since 2004.
1. I really like Sara. I’ve known her since I was ten.
2. You have had a cold for two weeks. Ho to the doctor,
3. My mum’s really good at french. She has studied it for years.
4. I don’t know where Peter is. I have not seen him since this morning.
5. We have not been to the cinema for a long time. Why don’t we go this week?